Our team provide the following services:
- Internal audit
- Risk management – internal control
- Administrative consultant
- Financial accounting and advisory services
- Feasibility Studies and Business Plans
- Liquidation assistance
Internal Audit is based on a risk-based approach that focuses on organizations’ objectives and impediments to achieving those objectives. The existing business and corporate environment has conclusively proved that the Internal Audit function has attained much more significance than the conventional transaction based role.
In order to survive in a technology driven society, business entities must be responsive in order to achieve targets in identifying opportunities, managing risks and exposures that can determine success or failure.
This practice segment provides services in enhancing the scope and approach of the existing internal audit function of clients by providing advice, re-engineering and coordinating the internal audit department.
Our firm is well equipped and staffed to undertake Internal Audit Function on a fully outsourced basis. We have experience of using and implementing a wide range of Internal Audit Tools and have expertise that can be made available to our clients as part of Internal Audit consultancy services or as an outsourced project.
We can help our clients transform their internal audit department by making it more risk-focused by aligning the internal audit effort with the risks, which threaten the achievement of the business objectives and corporate mission.
We provide a tailored strategic approach to help our clients identify and understand specific operational and financial risks; to define the level of risk the client is willing to accept; and to identify and focus on the opportunities available. Additionally, provide solutions and strategies which can be utilized in a healthy way to overcome these risks or challenges.
- A proven, consistent global approach, enabled by technology
- A focus on higher-risk issues with integrated subject matter resources
- Governance and execution protocols with the rigor to drive change
- An emphasis on flexible risk assessment and on continuous communication
- Key performance indicators that drive accountability and performance
Our key areas of work are:
- Revenue protection and growth strategies
- Cost reduction
- Procurement savings
- Operational due diligence
Administrative Consultancy and advisory is a professional, cost effective consultancy methodology that will surely help your company sustain profitable operations, effective innovations, new business opportunities, and ultimate achievement of real business benefits.
As your organization tackles the change related to transactions such as debt/ equity funding, divestitures, restructuring or even bankruptcy you are likely to encounter complex accounting and financial reporting challenges.
- IFRS Implementation
- IFRS Advisory
- IFRS Policy and manual
- Embedding new standards and processes.
- Standardizing your IFRS conversion and integrating your reporting.
- Updating your accounting tools and function, including in-house training.
- Supporting with recurring accounting and reporting compliance.
- Board reporting and internal controls.
- Remediating any issues identified.
Our team supports the client in making valid assumptions for the future performance of a business, the assessment of an expansion or Greenfield investment. We employ a range of returns analysis tools and methods to analyze the probable financial ratios, which will determine the viability of a business venture or expansion, working closely with our clients.
We conduct an analysis of business growth plan and sustainability for an existing business or for the expansion of a new venture. Our findings and analysis is often used by the entrepreneur or shareholder to raise a new round of financing, or for evaluation by committed investors.
- Liquidation is the process of releasing the assets of a company and distributing the proceeds to its creditors and members in the order of priority, which would have been predetermined by the company legislation.
- We provide liquidation services for all entities – limited liability companies, free zone companies and offshore companies across UAE.
- In law, liquidation is the process by which a company (or part of a company) is brought to an end, and the assets and property of the company redistributed.
- Liquidation may either be compulsory (sometimes referred to as a creditors’ liquidation) or voluntary